NNCO National Nephrology Certification Organization
New applications for certification through one or more of the NNCO certification programs will be suspended until further notice due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
NNCO is committed to providing comprehensive certification examinations which validate an individual’s qualifications and knowledge in specialized areas of Nephrology Technology.
- Your increased knowledge of dialysis improves your patient care
- Your opportunities for career and leadership paths increase
- Your title validates your skills and competence and raises your visibility
- Your ability to provide the highest quality and safe patient care improves
- Your enhanced résumé increases the possibility of raises and promotions
- Meets CMS mandate for certification of Clinical Nephrology Technicians (CCNT)
- First certifying body to offer certification for Biomedical Nephrology Technologists (CBNT), developed by biomeds
- Only available certification for Dialysis Water Specialists (CDWS)
- Free professional listing of certification on NNCO website
- No annual or hidden fees
- 4 year certification
NNCO thanks the following supporters of our mission
Nephrology Certification Examinations
These examinations are administered for NNCO by Professional Testing Corporation (PTC) and are offered at proctored computerized facilities throughout the year in the United States and Canada.