NNCO is looking for sponsorship from companies that support the dialysis community. Your sponsorship helps improve qualifications of technicians and technologists supporting delivery of dialysis to patients across the country and the world. Your support will be acknowledged on the NNCO website and you can also acknowledge your support for NNCO on your company website. Please make a contribution below.
Who is NNCO?
The National Nephrology Certification Organization (NNCO) is a not-for-profit 501(c)(3) organization, which was registered in the State of California in 1998 under the Nonprofit Public Benefit Corporation Law.
NNCO was formed to advance the professional standards of nephrology technologists through certification. NNCO engages experts in the field to develop certification examinations in Clinical Nephrology Technology, Biomedical Nephrology Technology and Dialysis Water Treatment.
NNCO has contracted with Professional Testing Corporation (PTC) to ensure that the credentialing process is psychometrically sound and meets standards for professional designation including those recommended by the National Organization for Competency Assurance and the American National Standards Institute (ANSI).
How Will Your Donation be Used?
- Outreach to nephrology technicians and technologists (CCNT, CBNT, CDWS) on the benefits of certification both personally and professionally via mailings, brochures, social media, offering scholarship awards, etc.
- Increase visibility of NNCO’s certifications available to dialysis water treatment specialists (available solely through NNCO), and to biomed techs
- Outreach to international nephrology technician and technologist organizations who might be interested in providing certification to their members
- Increase presence at significant nephrology professional meetings
- Continue to pursue relationships with other nephrology groups for potential collaboration, e.g.: NANT, NKF
By Credit Card: